State-of-the-art Achievements of the Lutsk Repair Plant "Motor"
The State Enterprise Lutsk Repair
Plant "Motor" is the leading enterprise of Ukraine and former USSR countries specializing in overhaul and
maintenance of aircraft turbojet engines of the third and fourth generations for modern military aircrafts.
Currently Lutsk Repair Plant "Motor" accomplishes the following kinds of work:
- Overhaul of AL-21F-3 aircraft engines and
all the component aggregates. The aircraft engines are installed in SU-17, SU-20, SU-22, SU-24 aircrafts.
- Overhaul of AL-31F, aircraft engines, remote aggregates boxes (VKA)
and all the component aggregates. The aircraft engines are installed in SU-27, SU-30.ts aircrafts.
- Overhaul of RD-33 aircraft engines
and all the component aggregates. The aircraft engines are installed in MIG-29 aircrafts.
- Overhaul of gas-turbine engines - GTDE-117 and GTDE-117-1 power plants that are installed in SU-27 and MIG-29 aircrafts.
- Warranty and after-warranty service of repaired equipment.
- Theoretical and practical training of specialists in the field of aircraft engine and all
the components aggregates overhaul on the Client's enterprise as well as on the basis of
Lutsk Repair Plant "Motor".
The high quality of aviation equipment repair, its reliability
in after-repair operation, moderate prices are achieved due to the highly skilled personnel, unique production
powers and many year's repair experience.
Everything abovementioned as well as strict execution of contract obligations provides high
competitive ability of the enterprise and a term cooperation with domestic and foreign partners.